Date/time: 11/30/2010 - 11/30/2010
Location: Conference Call
Contact: Jeff Burgess: email@example.com
Agenda of Permitting and Interconnection Roundtable in Southern California - to coincide with November 2010 Permitting Committee Conference Call Meeting
Permitting & Interconnection Roundtable Agenda:
10:30 - Convene & Introductions
11:00 - Discussion One: Addressing the needs of the Southern California Market – Permitting
1. Current state of the region regarding permitting?
2. Current state of the region regarding inspection?
3. Willingness of municipalities to allow third-party plan check/inspection, or other alternate inspection processes?
4. Current cities’ willingness to adopt online permitting for standard residential installations?
12:00 - Lunch: SCE Topic of Choice
12:45 - Discussion Two: Addressing the needs of the Southern California Market – Interconnection
1. Review of SCE’s online interconnection application tool. Other utilities/municipalities willingness to consider an online tool?
2. Has SCE indentified projected soft BoS cost reduction via the new online application tool? Cycle time improvement? How soon?
3. Does SCE have plans to measure quality of online application tool, particularly in avoiding any incorrect/invalid information through the process?
4. In noticing the interconnection applications from several ~2MW solar applications from your September 2010 WDAT queue the requested facilities in service dates were in the range of 2012/2013. For those applications, what was the reason for such long delays?
1:45 - Wrap-Up, Q&A and Key Takeaways
2:00 - Adjourn